Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi - Book Review

 

The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
Publication date: January 15, 2019
My rating: 2 stars


I guess it just wasn't for me.
Don't get me wrong, I can see what's to like about it, like the banter and characters, but overall it was just kind of underwhelming.

I did like how they were already a team and acting like a group of friends/family. Severin obviously cares dearly for them and that was sweet.

Zofia being Jewish was nice (Yeah, I'm saying that because I'm Jewish myself. I don't usually see Jewish characters in the books I read - literally the only one I can think of is Simon from TMI - so that was nice!).

Let's talk about Hypnos, shall we? a.k.a the only character I fell in love with in this book. Someone needs to protect Hypnos, THAT BOY IS SO PRECIOUS
😭
He's funny and lonely and enthusiastic and I love him, he's the best, he just wants friends and he's like a puppy whenever someone is nice to him and I LOVE HIM.


Fancy Toys - LBLVNC & THROVN feat. Riell


“What would friendship entail?
Well, on Wednesdays, we sacrifice a cat to Satan.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment