Thursday, August 27, 2020

Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms #6) by Morgan Rhodes - (Short) Book Review

 

Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms #6) by Morgan Rhodes
Publication date: February 6, 2018
My rating: 2 stars


The only thing I really cared about was Magnus x Cleo but even they didn't manage to save the series from going downhill those last two books.

Crystal Storm and Immortal Reign were… not great. The plot that was so engaging up until then turned boring and sometimes ridiculous, and the characters that I liked suddenly turned annoying and frustrating. Honestly, it’s such a shame considering how engaged I was with first four books of the series. I liked the ending and Magnus will always have my heart though (I adore Magnus
🧡
Tragic dark boys are the best).

I’ll still give this author’s future books a try, but I’m disappointed.



"Whatever happens - you and me are together forever. All right?"



Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You


No comments:

Post a Comment