Thursday, August 27, 2020

Angel's Judgment (Guild Hunter #0.6) by Nalini Singh - (Short) Book Review

 

Angel's Judgment (Guild Hunter #0.6) by Nalini Singh
Publication date: September 1, 2009
My rating: 3 stars


I'll be honest, I was a little worried I wasn't going to like it considering my experience with the previous short stories that I've read by Nalini. Which is weird considering she's a favorite author and I absolutely love her books. For some reason her Guild Hunter short stories so far just seemed, to me at least, awkwardly written/boring.

Not this one though! Well... some parts were still like that, but the majority of the story was enjoyable. This story honestly just made me appreciate Sara/Deacon so much more. I honestly thought it was great, and I also loved seeing Ellie there.


Lost Sky - Dreams pt. II (feat. Sara Skinner)


“You do realize this makes your wings even more unique."              
"Are you saying you shot me as a cosmetic procedure?”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment