Wednesday, April 15, 2020

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas - (short) Book Review


House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Publication date: March 3, 2020
My rating: 5 stars

Do you know that feeling when a book was just so... EPIC, that you literally have no words to describe it?
That's House of Earth and Blood for you.
800 pages long, there is SO much to be said, so much I could talk about, and yet I just... I have no words.

I loved all of the characters, tears escaped my eyes twice as I was reading it, and the last 300 pages were like watching an apocalyptic movie, my heart beating faster, my eyes bleary from reading without a break, my face going all 😱 every second, as I shout at the characters to run and hide and please not die.

Light it up. Light it up. Light it up. Light it up. LIGHT IT UP 😭





Us, he’d said earlier. A unit. A team. A two-person pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment