Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Raven King by Nora Sakavic - (Short) Book Review


The Raven King by Nora Sakavic
Publication date: July 10, 2013
My rating: 3 stars


"Some of the strongest people I've known are women." 

This trilogy is way too addictive for my peace of mind. 

Last night it nearly made me pull an all-nighter just to finish this book, and I had to force myself to stop and go to sleep even though it was hard with the adrenaline still coursing through my veins. 

It's like I just... can't... stop... reading. 

Even though I'm aware of its flaws, like the lovely descriptive writing for certain scenes but not enough descriptive for other scenes, or hardly enough page time for Andreil, or how I feel like, due to his condition, so it's not his fault, Andrew doesn't really "care" about Neil, which makes me sad (I know, I know he does it in his own way, but it's still hard to read sometimes), yet it's still just so addictive! 

I still adore Neil, he's just so precious and I love him. 
I also love the rest of the Fox family, and I can't wait to see more of Andreil in the next book. 




He was their family. They were his. They were worth every cut and bruise and scream.


No comments:

Post a Comment