Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic - (Short) Book Review


The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
Publication date: January 15, 2013
My rating: 3 stars

The unwavering trust Kevin had in Andrew was amazing. How Kevin thought one psychotic midget could protect him against a family as twisted as the Moriyamas, Neil didn't know.


Ohhhh, this was nice! 

I definitely knew but also didn't know what to expect going into this. 
I wanted to love it because everyone else has, but I also heard from people it's super dark and twisted. 

Good news, I liked it! And I actually love reading dark books - heck, I've read books that were just as dark, even more so, than this. I do think it's going to get even darker in the next books, though, from what I've heard. I'm definitely dreading for these characters to be hurt even more. 

I absolutely loved Neil! That precious, tortured boy who just wants to belong but can't trust anyone - with good reason - and I just wanted to hug him 😭
I'm also definitely intrigued by the rest of the crazy cast, especially Andrew. 

I'm looking forward to learning more about everyone, and for the relationship between Neil and Andrew that I heard so much about. 





What if a psychotic teenager really was enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment