Saturday, May 30, 2020

Best Knight Ever by Cassandra Gannon - (Short) Book Review


Best Knight Ever by Cassandra Gannon
Publication date: December 2, 2019
My rating: 3.5 stars


*This is the fourth book in the A Kinda Fairytale series. I HIGHLY recommend this series if you're looking for fun romance/action/fantasy stories. You can check out my review for the first book here.* 

Ayren began talking to Trystan in the gryphons’ language, still arguing that Galahad should be killed.  Galahad was only picking up every fourth word, but some of the reasoning actually seemed pretty compelling.


In this re-read review of mine, I must say one thing: GALAHAD IS ADORABLE. 
Like, seriously, he's just... so... adorable. 

He's so precious I can't even. 
No wonder Trystan fell so hard for him, honestly. 

I'm so happy Cassandra got those two together, I literally squealed in excitement and ran around the house when this book first came out and I realized it was about Galahad and Trystan together

The only reason why I didn't give it a higher rating was because the book dragged a bit in the middle, but aside from that I absolutely adored every second of banter and adventure between the sighing Gryphon and the Best Knight Ever ;) 




Besides, Trystan could be “nice” to anyone.  Even asshole knights.  He was nothing if not gracious and fair.  He’d be the first to tell anyone that fact and then fight them to the death if they disagreed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment