Friday, May 29, 2020

The Kingpin of Camelot by Cassandra Gannon - (Short) Book Review


The Kingpin of Camelot by Cassandra Gannon
Publication date: July 31, 2017
My rating: 3 stars

*This is the third book in the A Kinda Fairytale series. I HIGHLY recommend this series if you're looking for fun romance/action/fantasy stories. You can check out my review for the first book here.* 

He just hoped to kill them without his wife noticing. A stack of dead bodies would be a terrible way to start a honeymoon, when your bride thought you were "kind" and "gentle". 

What I liked: 

  • Avalon was just the sweetest thing ever.

  • Gwen was hilarious with her all of her logic and thinking Midas is a marshmallow.

  • Midas was sooooo cute (and, okay, maybe a marshmallow after all).

  • Trystan was just EPIC, and I need more of him ASAP!

  • I also desperately want to meet perfect Galahad.

  • And I need Ezmeralda's book in my life please! 


What I liked less: 

  • Had a bit of trouble connecting to Midas & Gwen as a couple. It's not that they didn't suit each other, it's just that I didn't feel the sizzling connection between them I had with other couples in this book. Probably just my personal taste. 






All Gwen wanted to do was seduce her idiot husband, like any loving wife. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment