Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Play of Passion by Nalini Singh - (short) Book Review


Play of Passion by Nalini Singh
Publication date: November 2, 2010
My rating: 3 stars

Weirdly enough, even though I read and re-read all the other books in the series, I kept skipping over this one because I wasn't sure I was going to like it.
Well, I did like it! But it wasn't one of my favorites in the series.

I gotta admit, some of the more explicit scenes later on actually made me a bit bored. Probably just me though, as I tend to like characters actually talking to each other first before jumping at each other ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways, I adored Drew! He was just so cute and wonderful, I admit I totally fell for him ๐Ÿงก It's Indigo that I had somewhat of a problem with, and probably why I couldn't fully enjoy the book. I understand where she was coming from, but every time she hurt Drew I just wanted to make her see sense, so that was rather annoying.

Aside from that, a solid book for sure!





"You're so cute when you're deluding yourself." 

No comments:

Post a Comment